Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Geog was okay, I suppose. Just that the first and the last question, urgh. I forgot to bring Pearlyn's extra calculator today (!!) But phew, there wasn't any calculation questions! Lucky lucky! :D

First time in her life, Daphne thinks I'm clever! (During dnt!) -.- Ehhhhh, what logic! I'm always clever, hello! :D

2 hours of maths, but still not enough. :/ Oh great, killerrrrrrrrrr! I accidentally left my shoebag in the library but thank god it was still there (lying in peace) after 1hour i realised it was missing. That was really scary! I could have just left it there and board the bus home!

Eee! I.cant.wait.for.friday! :D :D :D Just after common tests, and am so going to have so much fun in pasir ris park! :D Oh and I want night cycling, then catch the sunrise after that. Pretty nice huh! Sandy whinned about this plan alot. Wl, daphne can lehhh!

Okay peace! (:

No comments: