Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've got a sexy voice and stone stuck in my nose. :> Hahaha, mr soon said those who are not feeling well to go home and see a doctor! HEY LOOK AT ME, I AM SICK. LOL LOL. I WNA GO HOMEEEE. Mr dava didn't sent me home, screw him.

My leg scape became a decomposed rot because I kept peeling! Whahaha. Daphne's my nanny cause she kept hitting me when I start peeling it! D:

Got back two common.t papers today. So cool right, I passed my chinese just on the dot. 50/100 -.- While i can just enviously hear other people saying that they got 70plus, so sad right! T_T Yukes, and I passed physics by a mark. Z.

I ate guavas for lunch (:D !) and we played hitter and participants sit down wacko! Yaaaaaaaay!

I'm considering not to come school tmr! I don't want to face dm's black face cause major sportcheck's tmr! I hear my thermometer beeping like crazy away ~

No comments: