Friday, March 7, 2008

I AM RUSHING THROUGH NOWWWWWWWWWW.

I just got home. (Omg which now I totally have no time to revise history, complete movie review which i have not even watched the movie -.- and complete undone jianbao.) OMG ITS GOING TO BE 10PM SOON! D: Oh my.

Science was okay. Not too bad but not too good. I slept at 12am and woke up at 5am to study sciences, but in the end, almost all of what I've memorise wasn't tested. So pisseddddddddd! >:

Caligraphy was fun because it was (ever) so gay! We drew on teacher's hand and forehead! :D Super hilarious. Then vandalised Corey's hand which transformed into some richtaitai's hand! WHAHAHAHAHA. We are the pros! :D

Isaac didn't come to cchms! ): Had to hold candle by the lake. And mine (in fact all of us) had a hard time keeping our flame because the wind keep blowing off! D: HAHAHA And they had a hard time dealing with the sercuirty guard to let them in! Hardcore.

I was at home happily msn-ing when RACHEAL SUDDENLY SMSED ME TO REMIND ME ABOUT GAME COMM MEETING WHICH I TOTALLY FORGOT AND WENT HOME STRAIGHT. -.-

Then I rushed to church, and was an hour late, but nevermind! There was only Rachael and Alex. Lejoy came later. :D OH YES, DID I MENTION THAT I'M IN GAMES & PUBLICITY COMM FOR USHER CAMP! O: Lol. I gope games turn out fun, we racked our brains like !@#$%^&*()!

Bused back with Alex. Lol he lives in the same condo, but a block away from me only!

OMG THERE IS TOO LITTLE TIME FOR ME TO COMPLETE MY HOMEWORK. I MEAN SERIOUSLY. (DISTRACTIONS AWAY!) OMG OMG I CANT CONCENTRATE. DANG.

OMG OKAYY BYEEEEEEEEEEE. OMG I HAVENT STARTED STUDYING HISTORY. NOT ENOUGH TIME. MY COMPO ISNT DONE YET! D:

No comments: