Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heeeeeeee…….. I am a visual learner! :D Uh-huh why so accurate!

No wonder I always gaze at spaces when teacher talks too much cause I’m not a auditory learner.
No wonder I always lose to Daphne when debating cause she’s Kinestic learner.
No wonder I have to talk loudly during lessons to learn better. (Lol this one’s ridiculous)

So much better understanding of myself now. Hahahahaha same as kele! The rest.. different from us! -.- Nehneh pok. But the results based on Sandy’s was hilariousssssssssss. Its so true, omg. Need not to explain la, but omg so trueeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yucks the pungent smell is smellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Stinked the whole lab! ): I almost died. Then plus had to tackled with uncivilized people who kipnapped my elmo! D:

Dava's stressing me out. What time compre time compre. And oral oral oral. Gracious it makes me feel I have so little time left. Actually true. :/

Netball was far better than expected. But it seemed ages since I last trained. Kind of.. hmm how should I put it. Anyway was motivated that we could actually complete 10sucidals in the time given. (:

I want to live in a cosy warm terrace house with pretty transparent glasses and beautiful spiral stairs with a huge swimming pool and a rooftop for gatherings and bbq. Dont you dare say greenhouse. -.-

No comments: