Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday mornings were (sleepy!) Gee, singapore is getting so air-polluted! D: From Rubbish truck to Lowing (sp?) of grass to People smoking to Buses puffing unhealthy air to my nose etc.

Just I thought tuition would save my day with the help of air-cons (But no! O:), they just repainted the room and there wasn't air-con but instead, a strong stence of paint!

Wow wow, how i miss fresh air! :D HAHAHA.

Sidetrack: Today is saturday, isn't it? :D (Ushering today! :D)

Oh yes before I forgot, LEE ZHENG RONG (ex-primary school classmate) is in my tuition! Lol that was actually months ago but i forgot to blog about that.

ZR: Yesterday you went to tampines stadium for sports meet right?
J: Yeah lol, how you know! o.o
ZR: Your blog laaa!
J: I didn't know you still read man! O:

That really scared me! O:

No comments: