Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've got a stupid weird dream yesterday. I paid 2 bucks for my hot fudge sundae and got back 10 bucks as my change. -.- Yaaaaaaaaaay, if only it happens in reality. Eh I even dream of food when I'm sleeping! Fwah.

Joanne, I am proud of you! You finally finished reading the whole of Qiang Ju Ou Ziang book! Yes, I finally finished reading the book, all 96 pages! :D 2 whole days! :D The last story is darn retarded, I tell you man. -.-

I can't believe school's reopening tomorrow alrdy. Time passes so fast. I desperately want to watch Step Up 2. Ahhhhhhh whatever crap, I have no time. I miss gv popcorn! D: I forgot how it taste like! O: AND NACHOS, I FEEL LIKE SPECIALLY GOING TO THE CINEMA JUST TO BUY NACHOS PLUS EXTRA CHEESE. :D Why must holidays end so fast, i want to go watch movieeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm going to catch My girl last episode later at night, if I'm not going out! (: Why does good and nice shows end so fast har!

And... Happy birthday liying! :D

No comments: