Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I accidentally hit alot of people today. Tsk. -.- And now I've got four dots on my uniform, hahaha and imma the pro in making people's shoes dirty, yay! :D

Great, chinese test was difficult. Its all inference questions. T_T I can't copy answers from the passage! ):

Lunch was craaaaaaaaazy! Class so noisy, and I dressed Weepeng up as the second samuel! :D Cooliez! Told you I was pro! :D

Oh yeah, today morning frc was funny. Announcement from Mr Cool(heh) said csm participants to meet him after frc, then we met him, but he said,

'I don't know why the announcement ask you to meet me. I don't know who made that announcement one. THAT ANNOUNCEMENT NOT I MAKE ONE AH (Innnnocent! HAHAHA). Okay you all can go back. NOT I MAKE ONE AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Not me!

Hahahahahaha, he's super cute! :D

AND AND AND SO SUAY TODAY MORNING! D: I got down from Siewting's car, not a few steps yet, then vp took her camera and walked in our direction. -.- Ask me tuck in shirt, then I tuck in alrdy, ask me pin up my fringeeeeeeeee! D: Then met renia after that, 'oh i was wondering who was the suay one that got caught by vp seh!' I think she walked past me. -.- HAHAH NEVER SAY HELLO OR SOMETHING AND LET VP CATCH YOU ALSO! :D

Its so cold now! Its freezing cold now! D: Grrr grrrrrrrrr. I just finished studying geog with Sandy near the swimming pool! Stupid convectional rain, i cannot memoriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ):
Was halfway memorsing the formation of convectional rain 'the sun heats up the land and warm sir in contact with the land evaporates, bringing water vapour along..' then it started raining! Bvroooooooom, rain rain, oh what a perfect rain experiment to go about memorising right! :D


Look out for this man okay! D:

No comments: