Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rachel has a very glam (or rather bimbo) picture of me in her phoneeeeeezxzxzxz! (: Hahaha so funny! :D Maths project was due today! No more bonus mark for our group alrdy roarrrrrrrr! D: Samuel bought the yellow thingy for the map and I was like WHY OUR THINGY SO SMALL, YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE GROUP THE MAP THINGY SO BIGGGGGGGG!

Lol then corey & samuel went: You can't expect a person to hold up a super big map and find where chung cheng is right! (THEN THEY DID THIS STUPID ACTION OF HOLDING THE BIGBIG MAP.)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA OMG SO FUNNY LA.

I was sabo-ed during that talk. I TOLD YOU SHE WONT CALL ME, NEHNEH :P Oscar's too humogous to climb up those steps and pull me down too! :D OSCAR'S A CUTE FAT BEAR MASCOT LA! :D

I love meiji chocolate because they are sweet and because they are sweet i finished a whole packet of them! :D

SPORTS MEET THIS FRIDAY AT BISHAN. HAHAHAH Sandy wants to meet early for breakfast?! Which is meet at 4plus! LOL. BISHAN WHATTTTTTTTT. AND NO, I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT JERSEY. -.- AND I DONT CARE I DONT WANT TO SIT WITH THE ALTETES AND I AM GOING TO GET OUT NO MATTER WHAT AND SIT WITH CLASS. -.-

I'm so happy! Because recently there's like no ohomeworkkkkkkkkkk! :D Am I in mars? (Slaps face!)

Joanne: DAPHNE DONT CALL ME! D:
Daphne: Too bad, I gna call you. And you're second on my list.

!! DAPHNE'S MEAN! O:

No comments: