Sunday, December 21, 2008

15 Dec mhs! :-) All credits to Ian's camera! Thankq mr nanny! And Joan who took some photos too! :) Haha!


Happy kids :)


Where's persis! :(


Guy's side.


"Joan is hot and she rox your sox" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


I love my dog too LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.






I scooped for them spagetti one hor!!!!! Haha scoop for some people only.




INDIAN POKER!


Wlao he got ace!!!!! Must be cheat one HAHAHA.


Quick snap quick snap, Isaac's doing that face!! Rofl.




Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.




:)




Granny sitting on a rocking chair yaahooo!


I see both of their faces, HAHAHAHA CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.






Super quality bonding time that day, love you guys just as much as you love me! HAHAAHAHA.


17 - 20 Dec:



They could broadcast channel U!! HAHA happy happy. Because I could watch my midnight shows! Stupid air-con super freezing, I couldn't sleep :-(




I was NEVER once hungry during the 3 days. All I did was eat eat eat EAT eat EAT then shop shop shop EAT EAT EAT tv tv tv sleep EAT. We tried Malacca's all time fav cendol! And Nonya food! Ten thumbs up. The babi pongteh was superb. I DON'T LIKE CENDOL BUT NOW I LIKE IT MORE. I bought a top from fos! And we spent more than 200rm on shoes. They bought back so many malacca snacks! Now I feel like a glutton.









Loser man I tell you the GPR device. The electronic woman voice kept "Please slow down....... please slow down." I AM RUSHING BACK TO SG HAHAHAHA SHE SAID PLEASE SLOW DOWN LIKE A COUNTLESS TIME. Then there was once we turned in the wrong direction and almost got lost, then the electronic voice went "UH OH PLEASE MAKE A U-TURN ON YOUR RIGHT" LOLOLOLOL.

Then we spent more than 5 hours getting back to sg because of the stupid jam!!!! :@ Poo drop me off at church then I rushed to cell! Haha! At least I didn't miss out my entire saturday. Sandy was there at cell :) Got candies & chocs from diff people!

Supposed to be caroling today but they postponed it!!!! LOL. We are the reason by avalon is super nice!

Sandy: Super proud of you! Don't worry too much, i know you're not worrying much right anyway lol. Life's going to be great (lglglg = Life's good! HAHA). Let go of your past. Rmb lglglg life's good! Haha and yes I overslept yesterday night. You didn't see me online at 1am right hahaha.

I haven't started on christmas shopping! :
( I'm sorry, its going to be delayed!

No comments: