Thursday, December 4, 2008

I got drenched in the rain twice today!! I don't like bringing ellaellaeh out. & I got to get myself a new flipflop ha ha because the current one has no friction and I kept slipping. (Rmb rachael how you almost fell in the toilet because of my slipper too hahaha!)

Caught Wildchild today with huishan & weiling, super touching! Settled down at Hagen-Dazs for ice cream after movie. Why do I feel so cold everywhere I go. Huishan slapped me hard on my lap because I said something but now I forgot hahahaha and Weiling couldn't help but kept scaring me like "Omg there's someone in the photo behind me..........." omg.

Take care Tan huishan to your trip to japan! You better miss me much and think of me everyday (I expect myself to be sneezing for the next few days) and hahaha don't drool over guys there, lucky ass get to go japan for band :( Mwha your flight's at 1am today and you won't be able to see nice scenery out from the window because its all pitch dark, neh neh!!! Come back soon babe :)

I got a call from Benton. Co-leader together with Heather hahaha! YAY MANIWALA SOUNDS SO COOL FOR OUR AREA NAME, AND LOYAL ROYAL IS MY GROUP NAME. How come all the group names are already decided but not on that camp day itself haha.

Tomorrow's a long whole day, so is saturday, then camp on sunday! Can't wait for camp, can't wait can't wait, need to pack soon! How, I no blue tee! :( OMG HOW!

PS/ Now I have no good reason to sleep late because doctor wants me to sleep early everyday! Hmph.

No comments: