Sunday, December 14, 2008

Woo finally taking a break, super hardcore today. Wear out. Going to type as fast as I could then go back to planning. Yesterday's cell was good, usher was just as well good too! Ha ha. The joy of serving I tell you! Yeah. We shared how life was transformed during camp and stuff, awesome much. And daphne treated me to a 2 scoop ice cream for my night snack on our way back home! :) Spread the love hahahaha love you.

Then today back to church to help out for p6 mhs! It was fun. I had to like clean the table, so glad that the p6ers didn't make much of a mess yay. And I ate alot of tibits, all stole from the table beside me. We helped out with the preparation of the chocolate fondue and so cool man i tell you, the woman came and set up the machine and pour in the chocolate and it started flowing down. AHAHA I COULD SMELL THE CHOCOLATE SMELL FROM OUTSIDE. Seriously heavenly. Ooozozhhhoo. Was fun, all went well. Super day!

Then tomorrow! Having mhs at Kendrick's house with our invited friends. Excited! Planning was really crazy for me today. Oh yeah have to make this clear now hahaha alot of people thought it is held in church, but nope, its held at houses! Mhs stands for My Hope Singapore, its a project organised for us. And its like a christmas party at friend's house. Main christmas service would be this saturday, 20 dec! :)

If you guys didn't get my message its 1.30pm at white sands, then we will head to kendrick's place. Dress code is smart causual. Yup! Oh man I have to wake up early and do fries at Shuling's house tomorrow hahahaha i scare i splat myself with hot oil, sucks lol. Oh and Ian is coming over to help us take photos lololololol.

I'm excited to type out my camp post, but yet on the other hand i am uber lazy. Its so joanne.

No comments: