Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I wanted to post up pictures of our past days in year 2008 but that stupid banana is going to scold me if I'm late so i guess i will just leave it on new year day or something. I slept early yesterday but yet I'm still reluctant to wake up early today morning. I don't know if I can still be able to rush over to Lejoy's house for ushers countdown because I won't be able to make it on time but I really really miss them a heck lot. DO U MISS ME 2?! HAHA. Guess this is going to be my last post for 2008 and I don't know, how am i suppose to feel.....? There's this tinge of reluctance, 2008 has been awesome k i finally found the greatest love from friends and empathy and c2 and god. !!

Crazy people having killer netball training now haha smart me i have to prefect excuse to skip trng! I hope cfd would turn out really great, but at the same time I'm sad because I'm missing ushers countdown. Its okay!! Cfd's going to be equally great too, my lovely bunch :-)


How to end off your last 2008 post:

Gayna: " I wanted to tell you this since very long but I didn't :( "




Joyt: " HAHAHAHAHA Whooo! Shake it, bnas!! "



And how fool always said, Happy christmas and a merry new year. So!!! Merry new year! : ) OH AND FOOL, YOU STILL HAVEN'T SENT ME THE 2 JOURNALS. Before new year ah........ you said. New new resolutions up someday too I DON'T WANT TO GET SCOLDED BY THAT SIAOZHABOR AND PAY 5 BUCKS till then.

No comments: