Thursday, December 4, 2008

Went to church early to do doorgifts for mhs! :) For cchms, its on the 15dec!!! Ha ha ha i told some of them alr, better cancel all your appointments that day because I am more important. HAHAHA.

Halfway thru we were feeling super hungry so sooo mc delivery! And because they had some problem with the biker, they came in a taxi delivering our food hahaha............. taxi taxi haha mcdelivery in a t a x i.!

Hahahaha okay i am feeling very sinful right now. 5 hours of work yet I did less than 10 pegs, I was too impatient to wait for the beads to dry and getting glue all around fingers. Because I am joanne! But but I was the photographer! Better than doing nothing while watching them discovering their own hidden talent.













Rachael & Shawn were near us too!


I started to space out so I fiddled around with the pegs, and who wants cheap manicure with protruding outstanding blinks come to me.



Hard work.



DON'T PLAY WITH GLUE.

Shuling zhng her phone!

So charis zhng her hairclip!

I made myself one too, instead for the newcomers. Charis is skillful!


Then I zhng my wallet too!


Even more hard work.


Charis's production hahaha.


I WANT KEEP ALL OF THEM AS MINE LOR.


Toilet breaks finally lol.


I have a crush on the red aladdin who wears a golden head shawl in a mask.


Cannot eat don't force, can give me eat! Ha ha.


Lek is skillfull too.


H is a constant, leave it there leave it there. HAHAHAHAHA.


Ah lee giving that " not baddddd " look hehehehe.


Did around 90 pegs and we figured out it would roughly be enough for our cell, so yay we packed up around 4pm. And cabbed down to Charis's house. The taxi driver.... mmmhm must have regretted picking us up! You know what each time when there's a curve, yes!, lean and squeeze the poor person lololol.

Spent our evening at her brother's room doing stupid stuffs (look below!)





And this is Joan helping me to coat hahahaha and its foc leh. Service not bad too tehe.




I WANT DARK BLUE COLOUR FOR CAMP, CAMP GROUP COLOUR.




And so for the next 6 photos, it was on the self timer:












THEN WE FORGOT TO OFF THE SELF TIMER.

(Joan holding the cam upwards) " OMG PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ITS ON SELFTIMER! " Hahahahahahaha and the light was blinking continously for 10 seconds before it could snap snap.









How come their expressions are so classic.


The 3 turkeys.


Haha and you know I felt so young among them, both of them are old people, 16 years old old alr hor hahaha.


















So nice right. The scenery outside.


PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ITS ON SELF TIMER AGAIN, HAHA HENG AH IS NOT, THE LIGHT NEVER BLINK.


Can you figure out what is this. Don't tell me human worm.


And I forgot that I have netball the next day (which is today) and I couldn't bear but to remove the colours when I got home but I ended up not going training today because I didn't feel like and I just wasted joan's hardwork of coating! Ha ha ha.

Jayna tan you are finally back, miss you alot!

No comments: