Thursday, December 11, 2008

Camp was a blast! Super awesome quality time spent together. I think i really experience a breakthrough these 5 days. FEELING SUPER TIRED NOW. I miss sleeping on the doubledeck bed!! And staying up past midnight chatting and waking up early everyday. Down with a severe sore throat now, scream and ate too much choc i guess. Maniwala Loyal Royals hahahaha see you guys in church. Post later with pictures if I get them! I have so much stuff to type about, maybe after I catch my short nap now. Everyone's talking about camp on msn!


Meanwhile webcam with cousins over at malaysia before camp day. Didn't had time to upload that time.





Mickey came out to see me heeehehahahohohohee. I miss that dog. Hi Liyen Lilen & their neighbour. Father's side cous. They said they miss me! Mwha.

No comments: