Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heading over to morning maths tuition in a few more minutes time, i'll make do this quick so yes hahahaha.


The agony of being a photographer HAHAHAHA.

When we were at macs and Jayna's group was planning mhs and I don't know how has got into us.





How come Charis could do it so perfectly


...................................... but yet I could not even handle with a pen.

How come. Z!


I didn't went for the run at pasir ris park yesterday. HAHAHA WTV. Renia called and she was desperately trying to find her way to the park and I wasted half of my precious time explaining the directions, take 403!!!!! You will get lost instead if you walk hahaha. So yes anyway I spent my afternoon yesterday playing pool with 2 spas. Then we headed over to Mind's cafe and I had my chocolate muffin then we played some board games, ugly doll is still my fav game hehehehe.








Don't tip the waiter was SO WOBBLY!!!!!





We played True colours and the 2 spas ganged up against me (!!) VERY GOOD AH! HAHAHA. Questions like "To whom would you give the keys of your much loved car without a single qualm" and then they were like We know who almost spoil her phone, if we pass her the car later the car come back need to sent for repair. HAHAHAHA SCHEMING. I rock the most I voted red colour card which was none of their colour which means neither one!!!!! Woo.

GTG. RAH I AM HAVING FLAM (IS THIS HOW YOU SPELL).

No comments: