Monday, December 15, 2008

Credits to Ian (thanks alot!) and some other megalifers for the photos! :) I saw some of my unglam photos in their facebookkkkk D: Hahahaha.

Let's see. I had a SUPERCAMP. It was a camp to remember. Lots of memories still fresh alive in my mind. How impacting the morning and night services were and the games were just CRAZY, literally.

My list of most memorable things that happened during camp can go on.
1. Bryan ran up to Isaac and kiss and hug him!!!! HAHA I laughed super hard.
2. Heaven dinner!
3. Me + Joeyee (La dingdong) & Shawn + Joanc (Sorryah) debating on which usher group was better HAHAHAHA LA DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Pamela ate her cup noodles with a toothbrush O:
5. Shuling's shorts dropped when she piggygback me!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL. CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.

6. C-H-E-E-Y-A-N-N CHEEYANN CHEEYANN Ultimate man this one.
7. When we carried Amberlie and sang her a birthday song on day 4 midnight!
8. LOTS MORE.

My group photos Loyal Royal were developed photos and I can't seem to scan them into my computer so you can't see my dear loyal royal faces! Haha. But yeah I love my group alot, plus with 2 great leaders, Heather and Benton. What more can you expect :)



Heather say this picture is funny to her. LOL. I don't see anything funny in this! Haha. I was just raising up my hand when no one else was.


I present to you 2 of my extraordinary group leader, Heather & Benton! They were posing for the picture lol.


And he got Day 3 Shot of the day for being a bomb raider/terrorist (?!) HAHA.

Oh yes and day 1 games human table soccer was quite hilarious, i was with Shuling and we were running from left to right to left locking hands trying to kick the ball but we failed LOL. Had really stupid games too, really stupid hahaha.


I can't remember what we were doing, but happy kids! :) :)



Moses cute right!!!!!! HAHAHAHA. He taught me a few french words.


THEN SHULING HAD TO PIGGYBACK ME AND I KEPT SLIPPING DOWN THEN EACH TIME I SLIP DOWN I WOULD PULL DOWN HER SHORTS AND WHEN I GOT DOWN HER SHORTS WAS ALREADY HALF WAY DOWN HAHAHAHA AND I SAW WHAT I SHOULD NOT SEE. LOL.


It was quite hard settling down on the first night in the girls dorm to sleep. I was sleeping with my dear Joan ng for the 4 nights! :)


I always jump bed to bed ontop to get to Jayna + Joanc's bed! And we will always shout across the dorm if we need to say something, super funny. Joeyee slept on the bed opposite me and her stupid mojojo alarm tone woke me up!!!!!!!



Me + Joan + Car + Rae + Kim +Tiz, we GEARED through the night when everyone else was sleeping. Gossip Evalution And Reflections.


War games on day 2 were CRAZY TO THE MAX, I could literally move without moving myself because the people from the front and back with pushing hahaha seriously siao, we were protecting the flag and got splashed by super lots of water bombs WHOA is worst than war man HAHAHA then we took out umbrella and block and at the end of the game not even a single umbrella was spared, all were in a severe damaging state.


We were preparing waterbombs before the game started!


This is Joel Moo. Jo-EL.MO-o (HAHAHA this was how he got elmo! Retarded right!)


SOMEONE BOMBED RIGHT ON ME!!!!!


Maniwala + Amore won the war game, go zone 2! :D

I enjoyed day 2 power night service, kele daphne shuling received the gift of tongues! Not forgetting day 3 morning service where renia and charis received this precious gift too! Amazing work that god has done in their lives.

HAHA and day 3 Game of Life!!! :D When our car broke down we had to roll on floor and i felt so white and powdery afterthat hahahaha. Tau suan and red beans are seriously a bad mix of food!!!!!! Game of life was really fun, and seeing how Loyal Royals bonded as a team. Wedding was quite funny and cool too, Benton with his funny expressions with the whipped cream and marshmellow HAHAHA i still remember. It was just like a game of our life.


Kim, your expression is priceless!!!!!! HAHAHA.


I think Timonty wanted to go to the toilet and Benton carried him. Haha!


Moses again!


Maverick was being put into a garbage bag! LOL.


I told Alisa her hair was super cute!

& I show you my super cute ushers!!!!!!! :D

CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAR CAR CAR DAMN CUTE.


WASSUP JOAN HAHAHAHA.


HELLO JAE!!


Jem is a flower pot?!?!?! LOL.


JON SIOW. ULTIMATE CRAZY MAN.


ELIAS! HAHAHA THIS PHOTO SERIOUSLY CRACKS ME UP.

AND DINNER AT HEAVEN, OMG THAT WAS THE BEST BEST BEST OF ALL. All our group names were in the Book of Life, cool right but we were on the waiting list to get into heaven because lots of groups were already in heaven (our group was pretty slow lol) AND HEAVEN WAS SUPER COOL AND PRETTY AND AWESOME, we were greeted by angels at the door and when we stepped in we went GA GA GA. And the food was yummy delicious x10000000! :D

I don't have pictures in heaven :( I guess its still with the photographers. Aw!


Loyal Royal jump shot! :D Macolm was saying "Last year camp i wear this shirt for jump shot then this year i still wearing the same shirt for jump shot" HAHAHA.


Entertaining.

I think the 4 meals they provided us for a day was super good! I was loved the supper provided by them because they had my favourite midnight snack! Prata & satay & small donuts!!!!!!!! :D





HAHA DAPHNE DRESSED UP LIKE ISAAC LAST SATURDAY. They look super alike!


All hail amberlie the birthday girl mwah :)

And on the last day of camp night, the whole campsite was too noisy and the neighbours complain and the police came (!!) and we had to go to bed at 1.30am only, thats like super sad because intially we were allowed to stay up the whole night on the last day!! HAHAHA.

I have said this a billion times and i'm never getting sick of but YOU CAMP IS AWESOME.


Loyal Royal, for being such a great group. We bid all our group points and ended up getting big block letters! Haha some other group bid points and got leftover food, and some got starbucks!! LOL.

Maniwala, for being a lovely blue domain. Super cool hokkien cheer we had!!! Yay hahaha. I didn't understand what i was cheering because I dont understand hokkien but fun to imitate and cheer! WOO!

Central 2, even though it was not cell-based camp group this year, we have grown alot! :)

Joan ng, SLEEPING WITH ME AND GETTING UP EARLY TO BRUSH TEETH TOGETHER YAY. WHO-CAN-CHANGE-THE FASTEST-IN-THE SLEEPING-BAG-FIRST. ME!

Camp comm + Isaac, for making this camp a memorable one. It was hardwork, planning 6 months before the actual camp. And the booklet with 3 photos they gave each and everyone of us!

No comments: