Monday, December 22, 2008

I need to remind myself to bring the 24 papers, scissors and glue for seniors farewell lunch later on!!!!!!!!1111 We are the reason by Avalon is still on my replay playlist. One of my fav song for christmas.

ANYWAY HAHAHA SUDDENLY REMEMBER, DID I MENTION WE SAW HEY GORGEOUS FILMING @ WWW ON THE SAME DAY AS US.

Then they were at Shiok river and we bumped onto them. We totally had no clue what were they doing. So I asked one girl and she said Xiao hua xiao cao! And I was like O_O hey gorgeous?!?! LOL. Then she was siting on the float then she couldn't get to the other side so Ian helped and push her then suddenly her float overturned and she fell in the pool!! And we were like opps sorry sorry!

But seriously all of them don't seem rather good looking ahhh okay shut up shut up lol but we all share the same opinion!

I somehow like and dislike my new class 3hm classroom arrangment! 3rd level last classroom!!!!!! Haha still have to walk far far in! Hello 3Gr Jt Rp! Same 3rd level HAHAHAHA.





HAHAHAHAHA FACEBOOK BUTTONS ARE SO CUTE HAHAHA. CUTE RIGHT!!!!!! C'mon I am fun size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

School really starts on the 2nd? :(

No comments: