Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I shall post the only 6 pictures I have in my phone firsttttttttttttttttt.

I remember the very first time I stepped into Kendrick's house, i remembered my jaw dropping and eyeballs popping out. HAHAHA and it was the exact same expression all our friends had, and i can clearly pick out TOH SIEWTING who pulled me from here to there and ask me "Can I do this..... can I do that? Where's the toilet? Can I go upstairs?! " Ha ha ha ha ha kaisu ah you.

LOL and before we picked up our friends (which half of them were late), kendrick was explaining the rules like, No dropping of food on the carpet or else you have to pay five thousand dollars. No going to the video room. Can only stay on the first level. etc. HAHAHAHA the five thousand dollar rule was super hilarious.



We dominated bus 5 oh and there's once when the bus suddenly jerked, we were like dominos!! 1 2 3 4 5 fallllllllll.

Did I mention kendrick's house is a carpet galore?! His house is featured on some megazine! Caitlin and Benedict were super cute, they were kendrick's younger siblings :)

We had to introduce ourselves: //////
" Hi I am Joanne and I like to ...... eatttttttttttttttt."
" I am shuling and I like to .............................. KAN SHUAI GE!!!! "
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA WHAT THE YOU.


AND THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS YTD!!!!!!!! They were like "JOANNE, HELP ME TO REFILL DRINK. Help me scoop spagetti. etc etc etc." WAH FIRST TIME LEH. What first time! Hahaha lol. To think the host have to serve the guests first!! BULLY LEH. Still order me around to take food for them tsk. LOL.




Now I know why Kendrick is a smart kid. He reads these vocab postcards pasted on the toilet walls!!


HI SANDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING.


Can you believe I am almost the same height as the christmas tree!!!!!!! :D




Shuling's ultra gigantic poker cards super cool! Played games and watched video. I ate one slice of cake then I accidentally dropped on the floor next to the carpet then Rachel was like "Heng ah hahaha almost drop on carpet or else you have to pay 5000 dollars." LOLOL. Anyway thankq everyone who came for this christmas party! :D

Oh yeah we saw this carpet hanged up on the wall and Jason was like "Eh lol flying carpet leh!!!" Then I asked kendrick "Omg how much is that carpet on the wall?!?" ..........$20,000. Twenty thousand?!?! Quick go smell and touch the carpet!!!!!! I'm smelling and touching 20,000!

No comments: