Monday, December 1, 2008

My computer......... B R O K E DOWN AGAIN, for the third time this year. All my photos all my music all my files goonnnneeeeeee. !@#$ I lost my sec 1 photos the 2nd time it broke down, now sec 2 photos are going to the drain too. Bumper.

St and I were caught in this 45 minutes jam before we could get to school. Not cool. Cch is freaking l.o.s.e.r because they don't sell the old uniform and pe anymore. Loser loser loser : ( The books were heavy to the extreme. My hands and fingers are literally going to be torn apart. I stopped for more than 10 times just a mere distance from the guardhouse to my doorstep. Aww. But I got a free sassauge mcmuffin and milo and mcflurry breakfast to make me feel better, thankq St n' mum :-)

Everyone's watching Little Nonya! But I hadn't really sat down and fully watch one whole episode yet. I can't stop fidgeting during the show, I can't stop fidgeting, pttttttf. Because all of them have such s l o w movements and they talk soooo slowwwwwwwwwlyyyyyy. How come you all are able to concentrated on the show thou its so so so slow moving! Am still trying to figure out what's interesting of this show, maybe someday i'll get interested too :)

Going down to Ikea later on, wonder how song's ulcer is doing eh heh. (bwha) She just called, she doesn't sound any difference hur.

Megalife camp is this coming sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YESTERDAY I WAS THINKING, AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A MONTH AWAY, BUT TODAY I JUST REALISED IS THIS SUNDAY! Got to start packing, which big bag can I bring?!?! I shall catch the nonya show tonight and force myself not to leave my seat till the adverts!

No comments: