Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Poo just messaged me and he said my phone is ready for collection! Does that means my w910i isn't beyond repair? : ) Was supposed to collect today but ah i shall leave it to tomorrow because I didn't had enough money to pay. Then our meeting time from 4, was postpone to 4.30 but we eventually met at 5. Not surprising, very typical of us ha ha ha. Dap couldn't come, so kong came along!





We didn't had our swedish kid's meal, hai the next time round set, but we got our budget hotdog + self-assume free refillable drink :-)





They didn't want sprite and I don't like Ice lemon tea so we had to take turns to be the owner of the cup :( That cup with sprite + ict, but the taste sucks hahahahaha.



Song smart ah lol, hang your bag down there.




We could stop at the most random sofa/ bed at the most random time and sit down and start talking. Until some family would give us pressure by walking around the sofa ard 5 times expecting us to notice then go 'eh this sofa quite nice leh i want to try to sit.' Ha ha ha ha ha get straight to the point, you know.





My dream home can be somewhere near this cosiness.














Don't think she can cook.


Kong spotted this. Ahahahahaha hush.




P4 reflection shots!!!!!!!

This one in toilet hahahahahahahahahahaha what toilet not cool meh.




Ikea mirrors very big and pretty iLike.









Lg = Life's good.



After hours of talking like so many things, non stop. Never ending topics lol. Now I know why I hate lit so much, because I have a wicked boasty lit teacher. No wonder I hate lit, or else I would have choosen it as one of my choice for next year!

I miss Little nonya when I got back today! Pssss. But Channel u 10pm show very entertaining leh, my current fav.

Surprisingly Rusell saw me at ehub the other day while having class chalet. We met like twice coincidently this year, the other time at www. Catching up over msn now, realise how fast time flew. We all still preferred our p6 year. He found out that I'm from megalife too, and he hates * from megalife, okay okay don't tell * lol. My number is still cooler than yours!

And midnight chats often end up blood_seeking spamming with her best to be drawings.


Cannot stop drawing crooked smileys. !@# Yes very hard to please me, until you draw it right, not crooked lololol.


Now evil pacman is eating me. (that girl ghost is me)


And what now, obama lookalike?!?!?! HA HA HA.


& she is crude.


Geeko. I was flipping thru my newly bought textbooks and its worst than i never ever expected. Happily never after. Song gave me a pact to keep promise. = Not to go out more than once a week on school days (.....?!?! sob) and to do all my homework (e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y) which means no copying of homework too and what's-not.

Blossom's tea party tmr yay! Goodnight cyber world.

No comments: