Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy birthday Weiling my dearest! :)


Gong xi fa cai, wan shi ru yi!!!!!!!!! :-)




I drank in so much chlorine water today and now I feel like puking. Oh yes and I almost drown hahahahaha. I am so much darker now :( I had 2 rounds of dinner today, first at Just Acia then met Moo & Poo for Springchicken! Tasted so much better than kfc and cheaper! Now my tummy is bigger x3. Then we headed to the supermarket to get my finger food to keep my mouth occupied during the 3 hours drive to Malacca. And you know what!!!!!!!!! Poo actually does not know his way to Malacca, and we are all going to rely on the little red moving dot on his phone until we reach our destination. Now I know why parents have a crush on iphone. They can sense directions!!!! O: And we're leaving at 5.30am tomorrow, woodlands no jam!!!! Hoho.

Not only will I be missing this week's christmas service (unless miraclously i come back in time), I am also missing next week megalife service!! :( Going to cruise from 26 - 28 dec. There goes my another saturday. And also the vvvvvvv sad thing is, toh siewting is also going cruise on 24 - 26, but i'm going on 26 - 28. She come, I go. Like that lor.

No comments: