Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cheeyann can't stop saying I look like an indian now. I did put sunblock!!!! But I think after 5 mins we applied, it got washed off because all of us got wet. Only Jayna Joan Charis Clara Kiara Amelia Sherwyn Jason Derek Zachary Ted Mosses Benton Joel Cheeyann turned up. Took like 1000+ pictures with Clara's dslr. She would have a hard time uploading it ha ha ha ha ha. I CAN'T STAND BEING BLACK NOW!! And my tan line super ugly!!!! The seawater is so salty :(



Left sentosa late, when the sun has already set. Had late dinner, left vivo around 9.45. I hate living in pasir ris sometimes because I am always the last one to get home! Grr. LOL. I had fun yesterday, alot of fun.

Yesterday I heard a dedication on 987fm which goes " This song is dedicated to all Cchms counsillors and those who hate the fat man....... (Mutton, they must be talking about you) " HA HA HA MUST BE TALKING ABOUT MR CHIA!! LOL LOL.

Dong2's 72 hour marathon cmi lar cmi cmi cmi haha. Most of us would be in poly/jc when you're back. I'll be 19 alr by that time!! O: Go soon come back soooooooooooon!!

You know why there's no sun now in the morning :( Because its raining!!! AHAHAHA. Got to prepare for lunch with girls later, let's see who's the latest. I place a bet on Sam yee.

" What did Adam say to his wife the day before christmas? "
" Its christmas eve. "

OMG LAME JOKE FROM AH SIOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG LAME. ADAM AND EVE. CHRISTMAS EVE. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

No comments: