Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I can't believe after 5 years we finally manage to meet up!! Hi Kate sweetie ha ha. Was running late though I left my house 1 hour earlier, finally met her up at cityhall!! I guess I'm going to do summary and wait till I get pictures then blogged about everything! HAHA.

Cityhall > Raffles City > Starbucks > Open space > Mini great wall of china ha ha ha > Grasses + more ants (Pocky grasses esp!!) D: > Scenery awesome > Wind that made our hair haywire > Walked till we dropped > Marina Square > The Cafe Cartel > Cookies & cream owns > Diva > Bags for sale!! > Cityhall

We could walk nonstop then sit and chat in the middle of nowhere and shove out camera and just really catched up alot which was awesome time.

Her spongebob umbrella cover flew away with the wind!! And because the wind was too strong :( We could not find it after it flew away because we could not beat the wind :( Eh lol we've got tourist shots!! Just had to be like them sorry, because the scenery was beyond words.

Eh then!! DigiCam no more memory!! Must be our face too big and fat then took up alot of space. Deleted photos then continue taking more!

Kate: (Sudden) "Ah!!"
J: "Huh!! What what?!?!"
Kate: "Nothing!"

She did that like 10 times to me HAHAHAHA can't wait for the next holiday and then I can get back even on her! Waiting for her to upload the pics onto fb! LOL.

AND!!!!!!!!!
First day of school sucks much because the first period is chinese. None other than Kee Chwee Hoon. Eh who is she??!!? HAHA. BUT!! AM SO HAPPY SUPER HAPPY OUR FORM TEACHER IS MR ALVIN ANG YAY I SUPPOSE SUPER SLACK TEACHER AND WHO IS HO TAI HUA OUR PE TEACHER HOW COME ALL THE NAME SO WEIRD LOOKING ONE AND WLAO LONG LAY NA'S OUR GEOG TEACHER (EEYER) I WANTED CCL LOR

HAHAHAHAHHA BUT YAY AM STILL VERY HAPPY OVER THE FACT THAT FORM TEACHER IS NOT GOING TO BE STRICT. SEE I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN CAPS OVER MSN HAHAHAHA. ALL THE CLASSIC TEACHERS. TIME FOR JOY. SCHOOL STARTS 820 ON MON!! HAHAHAHAHAHA THOSE SUAY PEOPLE WHO GOT GUO LAI LAI AS CHINESE TEACHER SORRY BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

CFD TMR!! :D

No comments: