Monday, December 22, 2008

I have to dig out piles of emails to find Cord's email which she sent so long ago i should have saved that mail. Die die die so stressing, I don't wna be in charge of all this :( Hahaha kidding ah cord kidding. Urgh I really can't find her email!!!!!!!!!!! @#$ Aiyo I am super irresponsible.

Anyway! Farewell lunch today. Very jap style leh HAHAHA. Cut cut cut cut and cut non stop today to prepare before the seniors came over and jolin took the easier job, paste! Tsk! And i don't know why but we kept laughing at Felicia3 hahahahaha she have to go over to the innosphere with the umbrella just to get stones LOL.

Left to Plaza Sing with Daphne Renia Shuling Jolin Xiangyun & Fish. They can't stop telling chung cheng ghost stories!!!!! HAHA. I heard so much that now I don't even want to go to school. Eh tell myself not scary la HAHAHAHAHA.

THE SAME GUY WHO SCAMMED ME 10BUX FOR A NOTEBOOK WAS AT PLAZA SING TODAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I RECONGINISE YOU....... YES LUCKILY WE SUCCESSFULLY REJECTED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought some people christmas gifts, finally!! Precious thots was playing He is the reason!!!!!!!!! LOL. That song again, its everywhere now hohohoho.

OH AND WE SAW XIANGYUN & CO FILMING. Wlao the director super fierce! And xiangyun was with us too! Then we were like eh we pretend to call Xiangyun, then both xiangyuns would turn their head LOL LOL. Their staring scene outside Jean Yip took so so so long for them to film. Keep ng-ing!! I was hoping for a slapping scene HAHAHAHA.

Saw lots of familiar faces today! Even on the bus home. What day is today man?

Sentosa with centrals tmr! Christmas eve lunch with usual girls :) Htht k! I wna see lightings at orchard! Huishan Weiling, when is our san toh sha? I miss you 2 so much :-(




& I miss sunrise too! Ha ha ha!

No comments: