Monday, December 29, 2008

I woke up via body alarm today but i suddenly realised its 29th alr. Like 1 more day, its 30th. And 2 more days, to 31st countdown. Then 2009. Which means school reopen the upcoming day. Ushers' going to watch Bedtime stories today (I MISS MY LOVELY USHERS!!!!! ALOT.) but I give it a miss because I need to save cash, so then was suppose to go out with Huishan + Weiling but one can only come in the afternoon and the other one has to be back home by 6 so yeah cancelled and i miss another chance seeing them :( Someday lunch after school k! And I can't wait for cfd too! Though its clashing with usher's countdown, just got to find my way there before mn. But!! CFD CFD Cell Fun Day! : )

Duck, you still owe me 10 buckaroos!!

Quizio!
1. My friends are gay :-)
2. I am listening to Happily Never After - Nicole Scherzinger
3. Maybe i should learn how to manage my time properly.
4. I love good food!
5. My plan is when you fail to plan, you plan to fail. LOL.
6. I don't understand history boohoo.
7. I lost my P3 diary lock :(
8. People say they always look tall beside me !!@#$%^&*
9. I am missing megalife!
10. Love means constantly treating me (HA HA HA KIDDING LA UH)
11. Somewhere ........where?
12. I am always searching for my nail cutter!
13. Forever 14? LOL.
14. I never like grean peas!!!!!
15. My mobile phone is a big fat lousy pig!!! D:
16. When i wake up in the morning I open one eyelid, then close it back.
17. I get annoyed when people stare.
18. Parties are incomplete without a great company.
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs are warmer yes!
20. Today I woke up at 8.23am.
21. Tomorrow got netball!
22. I really want a private taxi!! HAHAHAHA.
23. I love the word awesome.

24. What is your phone brand? Sony Ericsson w910i

25. What is the last 3 digits in your phone number? 999! EH NO JOKE. Seriously 999! HAHAHA.

26. What does the 2nd message in your inbox say? 8 Chuan view. We meeting at serangoon interchange.

27. Who was the last person you rang? Can't remember!

28. Who was the last missed call from? NO CALLER ID LEH WLAO!!!

29. What does the oldest msg in your inbox say? LOL. Ya! Super. Anticipating like mad. Eh, don't spoil your phone at camp. LOL. I'm packing bag now :D

30. Who comes after J? (According to contacts) Jae, Jason, Jasmine, Jayna, Jayne, Jem, Jeremy, Jiaqi, Jiaru, Jiaxuan, Jinghan, Jinglong, Jingshi, Jinxue, Jolin, Joanc, Joanfng, Jodi, Jodie, Joel, Joeyee, Joeyo, Johanna, Jon siow, Jonathan, Jorgine, Joshua, Jocelyn, Jozef, Joy, Junwei, Junyin.
Js' owns!!!! (H)
I'm a J too mwhahaha!

31. Go to your sent messages. What does the tenth message say? Would prefer 30th. HAHA.

32. Who is your network provider? Starhub heehaho.

33. How many messages are there in your inbox? Don't ask me to count x_x_x

34. Who do you have on speed dial 3? No one leh hoho.

35. If you are on prepaid card, how much credit do you have? Nope not on prepaid.

36. Who's the first person who comes after C? Calista.

37. What do you have as your main ringtone? Song in my head - Sherwood

Awesome.


No comments: