Saturday, December 6, 2008

So today.......... I made all the way to Toa Payoh hub with Ah chew. Another stupid mrt joke. Em-max was somehow, idk hard to explain but yeah. I had an upsize meal for dinch today!! Been ages since I last ordered upsize, I don't know how come I was so recuntanly to fork out extra 50cents only ha ha last time. But my upsize made me feel so full and fat and fullllll plus fat you get it.






Ah chew treated me to half of taiwan saussage yay! And 354 has moodswings every now and then PMS PMS PMS PMS. It took 4 358buses to pass by before 1 354 arrive, which means ratio 72:18!!!!!!!! Do your math.



At church early waiting for others


still waiting


why.are.we.waiting


It was this -_- expression, too bad you don't get to see the real. THIS IS MAO PAI.


THIS IS NOT A HAND GLOVE. ITS A TOE SOCKS.

Then went for prayer meeting. Triple pair together with gayna and isaac, little boss and big boss plus small fry, me. HAHAHA.

Maniwala our domain name so so so much cooler la! Yes cheeyaan kept insisting his domain Amore sounds cooler. MANIWALA!!!!!! Amore hahaha I don't even know how to pronouce. Ang moh?!?! LOL but you know who invented the domain names, ISAAC QUAH. LOLOL.

Crapped alot in church after pm. I accidentally hit my leg onto that stupid black thing and it was so pain so i kept complaining that i want to amputate my leg hahahaha and they were all so readily to help me chop it off. Went into the lift, and after a while we realise that we were still on the third storey!! No one pressed the lift button!

Ran away from Ah chew with her root beer in our hands, oh and we said we're going to slap her if she ever says OH MY, WHAT THE anytime anywhere anyhow. I can even imitate.

WHAT THE.
OH MYYYYYYY.

Wait, I got the recorded version. Maybe my message tone sometime. Left church late and the gate was already close, i h8 walking out but daphne doesn't mind, but you know Joanne always win Daphne so i force her to wait for Charis's car together to get out to main road.

Then I had to accompany her for supper because dear girl didn't had her dinner! And for that, she has to treat me hot fudge in repay. I told you Joanne can't beat Daphne. Joanne always win :)


DAPHNE FREAKING HAS A 5MEGAPIX NEW PHONE, WHICH FLASHES!!!!


Aiyo why love me so much!



HER 5MEGAPIX PHONE


CLEARER THAN MY 2MEGAPIX ONE


OBVIOUSLY.

We talked alot okay rather nonsensical topics and she barely finished half the burger after don't know how long! Yay packing list is finally in my hands :-)


///////////////////

Yesterday yesterday's! :

Remember we caugh wildchild and they ate Hagen-Daz, to brush up your lousy memory.




You must been in Japan now, missing me. No wonder i sneezed so much, i really sneeze alot today.





Waterproof camera leh wlao!


I have only 4 more hours left to sleep before tuition starts. Hoping to rush down and be on time for pepperlunch at orchard. 11am tuition ends, 30 minutes to wait for bus and chiong 16 mrt stops, chop chop late la haha!

No comments: