Friday, December 26, 2008

This year christmas was spent at Mr R's church in the morning then over to town to catch twilight with Jfn Duck Shweryn Ian, then waited for Joanc and Zhengyi to come over to have dinner with us together, walked thru orchard road to see lightings which was not so pretty this year (aww), and lastly to wisma where we spent forever queing up at the changing room queue because of sale. See typical. They blocked the road at orchard and cars couldn't go past, had some perfomance along the road which was good, more walking space or else omg human jam on the pathway only.


You know what! Joan chew got this santa hat from nike for free which was on display! At first the salesperson was like 'um noooo cannot take down and give it to you' (Yes she went to ask!!!) hahaha but i don't know what happen after that I think she flaunt off her power or something then the person took the hat and gave it to her! LOL.


Lightings behind so-so only right. Hmph frowns.

Twilight wasn't that bad for me because I didn't read the book so I wasn't much disappointed than the others. Oh! And we bought headbands from diva together! Mine was pink and blue! Daphne's purple and white got stolen in the toilet, headband also want to steal ha ha ha lol.


We were all dead beat when we reach the mrt. Surprisngly train wasn't crowed yes yes yes!!

MR R, READ THE CHRISTMAS LETTER ALR NOT HAHA. I WOKE UP AT 6PLUS, DAPHNE 7PLUS THEN WE MET AT 8PLUS AND WROTE/CRAP/DRAW TILL 9PLUS AND WE REALISED WE WERE LATE FOR YOUR CHURCH SERVICE ALRDY SO WE CHIONGED AND CABBED THERE AND REACH AT 10PLUS. The taxidriver was super nice and still nice and I wished him Shen Dan Jie Kuai Le! :-)

I got home feeling so exhausted, went online for the last few mins of christmas then plop to bed.

I'm going to spent my boxing day chionging at least 3 journals, suck finish all the lollipops lying in the fridge, and pack clothes for cruise which i'll be leaving today. I'm so sad that i'm going to miss the last 2008 megalife service which they are going to do great stuff together, instead i'll be stuck in the middle of Asia pacific sea and eating to my hearts' content. Lol. Be back on sun!

I didn't keep to my promise of boxing day, all my presents were opened alr ha. I hope the 12 day of christmas still exists! Which would last till 5 Jan. Happy boxing day, or rather 2nd day of christmas! :)

No comments: