Monday, October 1, 2007

Over on the msn with Samuel, aka WANXIN'S HUSBAND. SAMUEL, YOU SEE THIS! :D He's telling retarded jokes. -.-

What table is edible?
Vegetable. Yes, very lame. -.-

Why did the mushroom go to the party?
Cos the mushroom was a fun-gi(guy) I took quite long to understand this, lol.

Why did the mushroom go to the party the second time?
Cos he wanted to meet fun-gus(girls) First reaction: ASDFGHJKL!

What do you call a mouse that is the size of an elephant?
ENOR-MOUSE.


And the lamest of all..

What do you call a person who laughs like a hyena?
Guess yrself :D Only 1EP knows the answer. -.-


Monday blues tmr. ):

Which is also tie-day(I hope it rains). Boohoo.
-Suffers from severe breathing problems-



Which means chionging of homework in the morning?


And romantic lunch date in the concourse by the chung cheng lake? Nasi Lemak's only a dollar! LOL.


And take a look at my 'lovely' study timetable. :D Hello, I did followed timetable okay! :D
-Photo courtesy from Karen. :D


Oh and did I say that CHUNG CHENG IS REBULDING. -.- Like after 50 years of history, finally. -.- No more cheena stuffz, am I suppose to cheer? :D
But according to Siewting, we might be using Duman High's old plot of land to study during that period of time. HELLO, THAT IS SO FCUKING FAR.

Siewting might be changing school, and shifting house nearer to there. To clementi I think? We promised each other that if we change school, we would change to the same school together. :D Then if she shift, I don't know if I'd shift too. CLEMENTI, YOU KNOW!

Eh wait, JAYNA, ISN'T YR HOUSE AT CLEMENTI HUH? :D

No comments: