Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Renia's hands are powerful. -.-

Never ever let her massage your hands/shoulders or whatever. :D She was helping me massage my arm cos' I had muscle ache and, wow, my hand have internal heat(Lol) la. -.- And plus, I was sitting in front of her throughout all the debriefs, and she bullied me. (Renia, you see this! :D)

And my results are shit. Dont bother comparing with me la, I AM OBVIOUSLY LOWER PLEASE. Not even a single A, to think that I spent so much time mugging. Fine, I shall stop shitting about my results already.

Our study timetable, which was planned by Siewting. :D


Umbrella to block the rain! [:


Fcous on the drink la, not me. My favourite drink in that vending machine! :D


AND AND AND RAIN DANCE TODAY! :D WOOOOO. Me and Michelle dance a Rain Dance and it rained! :D :D :D HAHAHA.

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a

:D Chant our rain dance song! LOL.

No comments: