Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lots of questions came out from density. -.- Dammit, I didn't memorise a single thing on it. I wasted most of my time on Sources Of Energy, but in the end I didn't chose that question. -.- I suck a big million times. :D

Pearlyn and Michelle helped me with my DNT. :D:D:D Thanks ah! Hahaha, Michelle painted my board pink when its suppose to be white, and Pearlyn painted her nails black using the paint. -.-

Lunched at Mcdonalds!(Kele, I know what you're thinking of -.-) :D Foot... Ball... Woot! Remember this? :D LOL. And we laughed till our cheekbones hurt. :D PEARLYN ONG YI TING! :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then sent Pearlyn off at Simei, then headed to Tampines Mall with Michelle.

Rather retarded time after that. :D

Did one for Michelle. :D


And she did one back! :D

And also to PEAAAAA. :D Wheee.

No comments: