Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lit was screwed. Totally screwed. I'm not kidding about this.
Oh well, fate. Nevermind.

Friday Mornings :D are always the best! (Thumbs up)

Was the latest class to assemble for frc.

DM: One Diligence, Stay back after exams today and meet me. Because you all were late.
EP: (Giggles)
(Someone from behind whispers): Wah! DM cockeye la. -.-
DM: Eh sorry. I mean One Empathy.
EP: LOL.

Then I tell you super hilarious la. Almost had class detention, but he was kind enough to let us off, thanks to our ultra superhero SamOr. Second time alrdy, thanks! :D

I remembered at 9.43am, We all were frantically tucking in our shirts FULLY while making our way to Grand Audi.
9.52am, Pulling up of socks & Re-tying of hair.
10.01am, Witnessing the arrival of DM. -.-

Then was asked to spread out and sit separately. Thought he was going to have spotchecks. -.-

10.05am, Used a scissors to cut my nails. -.-
10.08am, Me and Jingshi took out the more-than-2mm-earrings (Stupid school rules)
10.15am, EXCITING SHOW :D Wheeee, lol.



Went to Tampines Mall after that anyway! :D

Yes, I exploded. -.-
Both October 4 and 5 post, you are dead. :D PEARLYN CHEW, I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS. :D MWHAHAHAHAHA. YOU ARE BLOODY DEAD. :D

(Photo courtesy from PEA)

Toy R Us!
Yay! [:


I always have to tiptoe when taking pictures with that stupid pea. -.-


Spongbob's my boyfriend la! Hur! D:


Someone, buy me spongbob please! :D Seeee, ITS HALFPRICE! :D

AND I SAW WEILING! :D:D:D
(SHOUTS)!


I finished mugging science, see how happy I am! :D:D:D

No comments: