Monday, October 29, 2007

At 27 Oct, 15:22(On the phone, lol)

Venue: Pasir Ris Mrt Station

Sandy: Hello.
Joanne: Hello SANDY!
Sandy: Anzell ask if want to go to the Halloween Event today at Down Town East from 7pm to 12 midnight.
Joanne: Huh? TALK LOUDER LEH. LOL. Here very noisy. ZZZZZZZ.
Sandy: Remember the halloween thing I show you last time on the postcard?
Joanne: HUH? CAN TALK ABIT MORE LOUDER? Can cannot hear you leh. -.-
Sandy: WANT TO GO TO THE HALLOWEEN THING?
Joanne: CANNOT HEAR YOU! -.- TALK LOUDER OR ELSE I KILL YOU! Lol.

Two aunties turn back and stared at me. -.-

Wth, lol. Okay, gave it a miss in the end. HAHAHAHA. Funnaye!

Church was alright. AND JODIE CAME! :D:D:D
Dinner was all about rubix cubes.
Games was TABOOO.
Cell was fun. :D

After cell when walking to bus-stop was super freaky. :/ I was the only one to walk to the another bus stop cos the rest went to take 354. -.-
AND IT WAS SUCH A COINCIDENCE THAT THOSE HALLOWEEN PERFORMERS CAME OUT AND WALKED THE SAME WAY AS ME. And they were surrounding me. (I was the only one walking that pathway that time.)

And you know they were wearing those scary face masks(!!!) and clothings, with weapons.

Omg, my worst nightmare.

Then walked into the middle of down town east. Where alot of people started staring at them. HAHAHA. Then children cried, and I even hear adults screaming. Lol.

Then there was this person who was wearing this ultra scary face mask. He tapped a girl who was eating on her back. Then she turned around and SCREEEAAMED. Super funny!

I swear my heart is beating very fast when I am typing all this.

No comments: