Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday:D
Your favourite colour (:



Watched 'The Detective'. At bugis again, lol. Chung Cheng favourite hangout place. -.- I'm so sian of bugis already. HAHAHA.

THAT MOVIE IS FCUKING SCARY LA. PLUS ALL THOSE LOUD AND EERIE SOUND EFFECTS. DAMMIT. -.- MOST OF THE TIMES, OUR HANDS WERE EITHER ON OUR EYES OR EARS. HAHAHA. I SQUEEZED JINGSHI'S DAMN HARDDD. AND IN SOME PARTS OF THE MOVIE, JINGSHI SCREAMED IN THE CINEMA A FEW TIMES. And the cinema was quite empty, which makes us feel even more uneasy. :/

Director from The Eye, but luckily it wasn't as scary as I expected at least. :D

Isn't it awkward to eat chips when the whole cinema is TOTAL SILENCE, and when it is always showing the QUIET QUIET ATMOSPHERE(When the ghost is about to appear or something), and when you munch on yr chips, the whole cinema could heard you. -.-
Thus conclusion, I didn't finished my chips. LOL.

Anyway, ACC was quite screwed for me. Others so-so la. Because I didnt meorise any single shit. And there was this idiotic teacher who invigilate our class. -.- Everyone were like complaining about him, which was like super cute? (:


RAWR.
PEARLYN DELETED HER BLOGGGGG. D: And she isn't planning to remake one. -.- STUPID SHIT. AND SO, I HACKED INTO HER BLOGGER ACCOUNT! :D
Nah, I'm not that mean. :D Is she gave me her password. :D Her password is like so long la.
********************* My password's half of hers. -.-

AND I WAS SOOOO BORED THAT I SECRETLY CREATE A BLOG IN HER ACC. :D :D :D
HTTP://SAYHELLOTOPEARLYN.BLOGSPOT.COM


HAHAHAHA. I bet she'll delete that blog when she sees. -.-

No comments: