Thursday, October 25, 2007

Joanne: says (Hello to every kind little nature earthlings!) :D


Picture taken by Pearlyn. She wanted to take unglam shots of me. So I used my french fries and chilli sauce and draw on my tissue in order to block my face. :D HA HA HA.

Just finished helping Pearlyn with her stupid blogskin and posting on the class blog about the class chalet(Empathians, go see). I am dumb. Michelle is dumb-er. Pearlyn is dumb-est. :D

Oh and I finished eating my box of cookies alrdy! To think that Pearlyn still wants to keep it for her breakfast, lunch and dinner. -.-

AND I SUDDENLY THOUGHT OF THE JOKE THAT PEA TOLD US! MICHELLE, I HEAR YOU LAUGHING AWAY. :D

Maybe I should try it out on others! Let them choke on their food and spit out their drinks like how me and michelle reacted! :D

Booo. Another short post. -.-

No comments: