Friday, October 19, 2007

Gold for netball interclass. :D Lovely netball team'07. (:

They said that they could not even see my face when I was on stage taking the prize. -.- How retarded.

Wanted to take a group photo with our full ep netball team, but the rest were in ESD. D:
No team photo. ):


So yeah, CSD as usual. But was slacky la, hahaha! Which resorts to lame stuffs.


:D
(Thanks Kele for uploading the video!)



Was a pretty tiring day today, plus the fact that there was netball training. But I guess it was fun? With all those retarded moments.

Pearlyn got all my unglam moments in her hp! D: Alot of them okay. Hur!
'Don't friend you liao.'
LOL. All those unglam pictures got Michelle, Blossom & Eelin laughing their ass off. -.-

Then donut-ed! I ate a total of 7 donuts this week alrdy! Lol, no wonder I got a mild sorethroat. I bought strepsils and I lost it. -.-

Cough cough.

No comments: