Sunday, October 7, 2007

Last night I was ):
But the retarded conversation made me went (:

With Corey Foo, Chu Kele & Long Lost Brother :D
Long Lost Brother can't be identified. [:

My nick was also 'I am corey and I love karen.' :D Which got really confusing cos two same people with the same nick were talking. -.- But can differentiate la, our font colours :D

Eh wait, something to clarify. Corey's nick is pure shit, cos I DONT love Marcus & Ronald. :D And that Marcus is not c2 one. -.- LOL.




Then after that Kele started saying the 'Hi I am ____ selling my _____. Etc etc.' Kele laughed till she almost fell off the chair! :D And I laughed like nobody's business that Mum thought I was laughing to myself. -.-

Then LLB brb and Samuel came online so they added him to conversation. 3 against 2 now. -.-

Crapped like shit. And that time I realised that I missed the 9'o clock channel eight show and Ghost Whisperer. D: Sad la, was planning to watch them.

Then Kele gtg. So I wanted to go off too, watch television. :D And we wanted to go off at the same time. :D

And LLB suddenly appeared back and....

... typed HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
In the process of the counting down. -.-

No comments: