Friday, October 26, 2007

Kele calls me...-.- No idea why. HA HA HA.


So I shall call her... :D


Had technical run today. Had to take off shoes when on stage. -.- Then we kept having Ng-s. The lighting and sounds were pretty cool though. Especially the sound effect when Jing Gu Bang appears on stage. Ahhh, drama nite is this wednesday alrdy. No hope alrdy.
Our class is total slack. >D

I didn't eat lunch today. I don't feel like eating dinner today too. Kuddos. :D But I'm hungry. :/

Watched Pearlyn, Michelle and Kangsing eat their lunch. When suddenly Siewting came and told me that there were only TWO SPACES LEFT FOR TRAIL BLAZER.
Then Renia and Samyee heard, they quickly ran up to the library to use to the computer to book those spaces. And Me and Pearlyn were like super tensed.
I hurriedly called Kele to help me book, and Pearlyn called Iris. We all were like fighting for the last two places for Trail Blazer.

Feel the atmoshpere! LOL. -.-

Then Kele called me back to tell me that she book for me alrdy! :D End up, it turns that Trail Blazer that time left THIRTY-PLUS SPACES, NOT TWO. -.- To think that we all so kan-chiong. -.- TOHSIEWTING! D: RAWR, HAHAHAHA.

But now, Trail Blazer is fully booked. -.- Luckily booked earlier, or else teacher will arrange for me. :X

The first column is the seats taken, then the second column is the capacity of the number of students that project will take.

Hahaha, and the Sec One'08 Orientation Group Leader Application Form is almost full of 1 Empathy's name! :D We're trying to ask the whole class to join. LOL. Mainly is because we can skip lesson! :D HAHAHAHA.

And I poned training today with Pearlyn & Michelle. :D Coach came. -.- ZZZZZZZ.


No comments: