Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I shall dedicate this post to: (Chung Cheng Maths Paper 1)

Taking exams in the hall is super fun y'know! :D Excluding the fact that I'm seated the 27th from the back, which is third from the front, zzz. So near the stage la, not fun! -.-

Teacher: You may begin your exam now.
Everyone: Flip open the paper in unity, and press the cap of their pens.
Hilarious I tell you! Everyone flips the paper makes a very windy sound. -.-

Urgh, I We all didn't had enough time. One hour practically isn't enough yo! D: I left like 3 questions blank. Sandy's row, everyone didn't finish the last question. -.- Super funny la. When teacher collect, all BLANK BLANK BLANK.

And after the papers were being collected, first question that everyone asks each other:
'You got finish the paper?'
Then the whole hall was like mourning. -.-

Rawr, Who's the meanie teacher who set this difficult paper? ):


See, Chung Cheng Maths Paper One, everyone hates you! D:



Bye As.

No comments: