Friday, October 12, 2007

At last, Chinese Speech and Drama wasn't that boring today. :D Now, to think that I have to go back to school tmr(Marking Day) to practise, I actually don't mind at all! HAHAHA.

Games = Poor Spongebob thrown around ):

Abusing my spongebob! D: But Siewting did CPR on it. :D LOL. And Kele and Daphne threw it around. -.- Anyway, our teacher has the cutest punishment ever. Which is to open the window and shout:
WO SHI SHUAIGE.
WO SHI MEINU.


And

The consquences of having a blackout in Room 04-07, results in 5 girls screaming. -.-
All thanks to yesterday's movie, The Detective. Urgh.

We were like rehearsing, when all of a sudden, the lights and aircon were off. Me and Siewting screamed, and teacher said that it was only a blackout. -.-

Then Zehao just had to rub oil onto it, and said that our room was haunted, and started telling 62839510 ghosts stories. Then the lights in our room started to on, then off, and on by itself for a several times. I got pretty freaked out la. :/

Then teacher said that there was a girl behind me(Behind me was a wall), and I literally screamed and ran in front, followed by Siewting. -.- Scary okay, teacher still bluff us la. ZZZ. -.-

Teacher sort of calm us down? LOL. Then continued rehearsing. WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN...

THE DOOR OPENED. IT OPENED.

And Siewting and I screamed again. -.-
And the boys were O_O! too la. But only to found out that it was Huang Laoshi who open the door. -.- HAHAHA.

After this whole thing, the lights and aircon were finally backkkk. :D You won't know how I learnt to appreciate those resources now! :D :D :D And Zehao knew my weakness, and started making those ghost sounds. -.-


Yes, anyway CHINESE SPEECH AND DRAMA. :D Back to it. :D

Teacher chose 三打白骨精(An olden day show) as our script, and Jiayu edited into a modern one. :D I am so lucky that I am not acting, except for that stupid rabbit. Have to like hop around. -.- RABBITS, RABBITS, with Siewting, Kele and Sandy. (:

Teacher said that we might have to wear a full rabbit costume which costs ard $50? Plus other costumes. -.-
Does that means we have to wear like that? Cute child anyway (:
LOL. I can get a heat stroke.
We're bringing shrek ears for our rehearsal tmr! :D


I'm in charge of Props & Costumes with them too. And I went to do a research. :D


三打白骨精
Don't you think they look retarded wearing those (fillintheblack) clothes? :/


COUNTERSTRIKE! LOL.
YES RENIA, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR! :D :D :D HAHAHAHA. Cos you're 白骨精's soldier! :D


猪八戒 :D Zehao's costume I guess! :D


He got shocked when we told him that he might wear like that. (Mild Nudity)


Wanglin is going to wear BLEACH. :D OMG, LOOK AT THAT LOW-CUT IN THAT ROBE. -.-


Szuyuan's going to dress like NARUTO. :D Szuyuan is 孙悟孔 lehzxzxz! He's going to do cartwheels for his role. :D


Guess who's going to dress as DACHANGJIN? -.- Yiyi I think. HAHAHA. As the farmer's wife.


Free time :D
Sorry Kele, my leg, LOL. [:


Whitesands, then Siewting's house. (:

(Photo courtesy from Kele :D)

No comments: