Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hello Monday. :D

Joanne: Yay, midnight alrdy! Good morning! :D
Kele: 1am scarier!
Joanne: ._. Why!
Kele: Cos the ghost take one hour to travel from tuas to your house!
Joanne: Grrrr, so cold~

Then decided to stay up with Kele until 6am. But then bargian bargain bargain until 1am. -.- Lol. Could not wake up today, cos was rather sleepy. :/

Then slept during csd, cos we all were slacking. And some uncivilized boys woke me up. >:O I'm addicted to Flying Fingers! [:

Went to Tampines with Siewting after that. She got me a big chocolate cookie! :D And its nice la, make moreeeee! [: Okay, cut short to sums up my day out! :D

Lunched at KFC. Shrooms burger and cheese fries, plus coke. :D Then headed to Tamp Mall. (Zinc Shop, Toy-R-Us, Popular, Minitoons, Urban Concept, Ice Lemon Tee, 77th Street.) Had Haagen Dazs at Century Square! Voucher! :D

One scoop of Chocolate cookies, and another of Midnight Chocolate . :D With hot fudge, and strawberries, and toppings, and chocolate sticks. Sweeeeet, can I say! My throat was bombasted with sweetness.

Netball Umpiring Briefing and Open House Tourguide Briefing and Drama Rehearsal tmr. D:

No comments: