Saturday, October 27, 2007

Last day of school, was pretty sad though. Even though how often I wanted holidays to come.

Picture Credit to Shinn. :D

Small lil' happy things which make me go happy happy happy! :D
1. Netball camp worzxzxzxz! Overnight! :D (But is 27, 28, 29. Then I only have one day to rest before going to Megalife camp the next day.)
2. I bought cherry splash pushpopppp!
3. Donuts & pizzas for lunch.
4. Chrystal's birthday party. When me and michelle zi high, and others thought we were mad.
5. BALLLOOOONS! [:

Till then.
1. Veron transfering school. D:
2. Principal's boringggg speech. Which made all of us had tears.
3. Had to lug home files and books! Tell me what a bad disaster! D: And my file broke into two cos' of incessive dropping on the floor. -.-
4. MEATBALL DEAD. ):

Thought that today was only cleaning of classroom, but hella, bad was yet to come. Last minute announcement saying that go grand audi for principal talk. -.- Kept yawning la, until I produced tears. -.- He can spent 15 mins on a slide, and we had ard 20 slides. MAAAAANNNN. D:

But at least school was dismissed at 10AM. :D Went out to Munchy's for donutting! :D With Michelle and Kangsing. Had bubbletea too, was quite full then. Ahhh, shouldn't have ate.


Went back to school for Class Farewell Party at 12PM. Mr Bercury ordered 8 pizzas and 6 drinks.


But they were all gone in no time. -.- I ate only two, cos I was super full alrdy. I put like alot of chilli powder of my second one, and its was like super super duper hotttttt.
-Slaps face for putting so much chilli- HA HA HA.

So I wanted to quench the hotness by drinking coke. But I tell you ah, COKE MIXED WITH CHILLI IS ZOMGWTFBBQTOOT. Disgusting. -.- The coke doesn't even taste like coke when I drank it with my chilli tongue. -.-

Took class photo. Then played class games!
Spells the word FUN. :D Played Eagle and Chick first. And omg, Zehao is one of a good kind of eagle. We all screamed like shit, while running away.

Then Dog And Bone! :D HILARIOUS(TIMES THREE) OKAY! The part where Mr Bercury went out to snatch the bone got all of us laughing our asses off. Then Sam or called everyone to go forward to take the bone, and all of us were like CHIONGGGG AH! But in the end, guys won. -.-


Ended ard 2.30PM, cos alot of people had ccas. And I had to go to Chrystal's birthday party too. Met up with Michelle and Chrystal then took 31. [: Bused to Lestari's house.

Was super high during the party with Michelle. And we made alot of new friends from other schools too. :D

Highlight of the day:
AND YOU KNOW RIGHT, I WAS FIGHTING WITH MICHELLE FOR A MEATBALL! :D
We're like using the fork snatching for the meatball! LOL. We made alot of noises. Then Michelle grab hold of my hand. -.- And I flicker my hand here and there, hahahaha. [:
Then all of a sudden, THE MEATBALL FLEW OFF FROM THE FORK AND LANDED RIGHT INTO MY SHOE. PLOP.
WE WERE LIKE: OMG, SEE LA, NOW NO MORE MEATBALL ALRDY! HA HA HA. LMAO.

I swear alot of people were looking at us that time, and laughing. LOL!

Happy Birthday Chrystal! :D

No comments: