Sunday, October 14, 2007



Go visit my friend's blogshop and support them! :D And if anything caught your eye, then BUY IT! :D Tell me if you're planning to buy!

Its having their 10% discount off for their opening sale. :D I thinking of buying some of their designs. They made really really nice things. (: AND ITS HANDMADE.

JOYSTIX makes accessories(Necklaces, bracelets, earrings) and HAPPYSTIX makes personalized pillows! :D Do get them okay! :D Joystix's my church friend, Happystix's my penpal! :D Identity not to be revealed, LOL.

They are even giving me flyers to help them give out to my other friends. Part of my holiday job! :D I GET COMMISSION OKAY. :D But most importantly, is to help my friends earn money by you buying things from them! :D Yay!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? FASTER CLICK ON THE URL AND GET INTO THEIR SHOP. AND BUYYYY! :D

No comments: