Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It is a tiring day today la. But had fun! :D

Met up with Pearlyn at 6.45AM, wasn't late! Am proud! [: Then mrted, went to 7-11 get to a bite. Walked to school, and saw a toad. -.-

Attended the netball umpiring briefing. I told Michelle that I am finally going to be taller then the others, cos the kids that we're umpiring are below 10years! :D Happy!

Then, rushed back to drama, and those stupid rabbit costumes arrived. Finally. But were super ewwww. Tight-fit(Its NO difference from a swimming costume) okay! And its lowcut(SUPER LOW), zzzzz. We all don't want to wear. :/

Left half-way throughout drama, and go to the openhouse briefing. Was totally blast! :D Teacher said that we're giggly. Hahahah!

Then after that, headed to Munchy to meet Kele, Sandy, Renia & Veronica to have lunch. And cabbed down to Macpearson CC. Play badminton. :D
With Kele, Renia, Veronica, Zehao, Samuel, Szuyuan, Ruihang & Ruiheng. [: (Sandy had headache, get well soon!)

$10 dollars for 1 court. -.- ZZZZZZZ.
Sweated alot alot alot. But hella, super fun. Should have this again! :D

Bused to Parkway. Ate dinner togther @ Macs. Usual place, lol. SAW MICHELLE AND KANGSING. My nightmare. :D

'THEY KIDNAPPED MY FILE!'

Rawr. D: And Kangsing was busy video-ing down. -.- I snatch for my file until I landed below the table. Then video video video. -.- And laugh laugh laugh. Tsktsk.

Bused back to school, and watched the first day of Drma Nite! :D Specially watched because of LY(In honour of Pearly Chew Qi Hwei! :D), GR and IT. :D And they all did a really good job!

One thing to note: Chung Cheng looks super scary at night. With all those rumours. :/

We laughed quite alot. Like in the Leture Hall total silence cos everyone watching, then all of a sudden, laughter. LOL.

Had a 15min interval during the Drama Nite. Then Kele suggested walking one round ard the lake. :/ Cos say what walk 3 rounds ard lake, something will happen.

The lake was super SCARY. No lights, very very dark! D: We're like in a ghost movie or something, omg. Lol. They knew I was scared, so they tried scaring me. And they succeeded. -.- Even teacher was in it. O:
I was practically screaming at the top of my lungs alrdy, and they still want to scare me. Boooo.

I am so scared cum excited for our performance tmr! :D

Reached home ard 10plus today. :/

No comments: