Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Finally.. finally.. back home. :D Its so nice and comfortable to be back home! OH WOW HA HEE. But now its thirty bucks! Yay! :D

So yeah, today from 10am to 5.30pm, longggggg la. -.- Met Yuhui then set off to meet Huiying. And now,

My hands are aching.
My legs are sore.
My toes have blisters.
I sprained my ankle.

We had to do FORTY BLOCKS. -.- And I did only 13 blocks today in four hours. D: Sounds easy, but actually no, its like super xinku la! I did blk 218 - 230. Which adds up to 993 flyers! :D So yeah, all the blks have 11/12/13 floors? Seriously, they should not build such high apartments anyway. Any idea how tiring it was?

OH AND ANYONE SAW ME? :D LOL!

Blk 226 was the worse. Me and Huiying spent 30 minutes in that block?! -.- 121 units, dammit.

I met so many freaking scary houses. -.- Dammit. One of the house even have splatters of red paint blood on the door and floor. Shit, super scary. Like those murder cases in dramas. I skipped that house.

And yes, not to forget about DOGS. Hella, lots of dogs. ): Why do they have such sensitive ears. -.- Came down from the 12th floor to the 8th, I still can hear them barking. So whenever there is a house with dogs, me and Huiying would fold the flyer into an aeroplane and shoot it inside the house. :D

And there was malay family singing karaoke in the living room with the doors wide open, and Huiying danced an indian dance while we passed them. Omg super hilarious! That man(Supposely to be the father) was like O_O! LMAO.

Gave out 2140(Approx) flyers today. Still a long way to go! D: Able to guess my long-term(Yeah, long term. Eh maybe not.) job? :D

PS: You know what?! The flyer is from my tuition center! SAKAMOTO. -.- I was stunned. Omfg, what if they found out that their own student is helping them giving out flyers to advertise their tuition. -.-

And here are the blocks that we have to give out! See if there is your house here! All in Pasir Ris. Mwhahaha!

Blk 205 - 230
Blk 252 - 257
Blk 236 - 239
Blk 478 - 481

So if you see a Sakamoto flyer, its either me, Yuhui or Huiying who gave it out! :D I bet you can smell our sweat on the flyer! Heee. But you can throw away the flyer, its not mine anyway. [: I sound evil.

No comments: