Tuesday, October 2, 2007

1. Almost late for school, luckily Jingshi fetched me :D My alarm rang at 6 instead of 5, which is like super super late already, grr.
2. DM was hao-lianing during frc saying that Chung Cheng is classified as the first class school, which is competable with Duman High. So he wants us to do well for eoy and dont disgrace him right? -.-
3. Whole class had to stand in front of the stage during CR. -.-
4. Karen, Ruiheng, Ruihang, Samuel, Zehao, Marcus, Szuyuan and me had to sit one straight row in front of the class facing them(Beacuse of some stupid reasons, hahaha). -.- Super retarded la, Kele took photo of us. LOL.
5. Killer maths tmr. D:


Why is it that Chung Cheng was one of the earliest school to start exams but ends the latest among other schools?

Oh and you know, my father just bought a book from popular. -.-
'A millionaire's mind. How to become a millionaire?'
Gosh gosh. My father wants to be a millionaire. Wow, he's far from realistic. :D

No comments: