Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My lil' spongebob is sitting up there! (:


Busy settling which place to have our class chalet. -.- Why is this time so much tiring then during the june holidays. D:
So now its between aloha loyang, aloha changi, costa sands, aranda country club and lavender.

Aloha's the cheapest but they say its haunted la. -.- Lol.

Was playing with the Siyun's Robik Cube in the morning, I think I'm seriously addicted to it. I'm going to get my very own robik cube soon! (The reason is I can't find any place which sells it.) Man, of all things. -.

Guides cookies arrived today. Helped Siewting collect, and we all looked like a bunch of retreched kids that got fired with all those big boxes. -.- I ate more than thirty cookies today! ZZZZZZ.


CSD. :D

Playing dodgeball with a soft-toy mushroom from minitoons is fun! :D Full of laughter. :D
'Giiirlsz vs Boiis'
But getting scolded by the teacher after that isnt anymore at all. D:
I smacked Ruiheng right in his head, luckily it was a soft-toy. [: I think the girls won anyway! :D Hello, look who's talking now!~ Yay.

Am watching Zhong Ji Yi Ban from rachel's dvd now! :D


PS: Yay! RYAN GOH IS TREATING ME AND HUISHAN TO SAKAE. :D

No comments: