Monday, October 8, 2007


I got kissables from JoanC :D
Donuts from Ian(So this is the surprise you're talking about!) :D
Gummies from JoanN :D
Letter from Persis :D

Service was different yesterday. Had Worship Experience Session! :D Super nice! 4.30-6.30, worship non-stop. BREAK FREE, The Freedom We Know <3 I was alrdy panting and having gastric pains in the first two songs. -.- I think its because I didnt took lunch. -.- Benton is funny when he jumps in some kind of frog way? LOL.

I like the atmosphere when singing slow songs. [: It must have been tiring for the worship team yesterday. ): Their face were full of sweat. Awwww. Just to give us a good worship! :D

Anyway cell yesterday was without Isaac again. -.- Then soon the sec4s will be going to highlife too. ): That's like so sad? ): Anyway dinner was long yesterday :D

MEGALIFE CAMP IS UP!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
But is $150 -.- LOL.
December 1 to 5 :D Filled with fun-packed activities! Omg, I CAN'T WAIT LA! :D

PS: THANKS WEILING FOR TEACHING ME! :D SHIFU~ :D

No comments: