Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yesterday was so cool because I could say to people like "See you next year!!" Since it was the 31st yesterday ha ha ha. Cfd was extremely fun, chicken flying everywhere for captain ball! All screaming!! LOL then banana splats onto everywhere too. And nutella all over our face make us look like idiots on the last day of 2008. WE ALL LOOK LIKE BIG BROWN MONSTER. I could lick the nutella from my face!



Then I had to be blindfolded and my group members have to direct me IN CHINESE. Hahaha your good idea jayna tan! I couldn't differciate bewteen left and right in chinese!! ZUO AND YOU. Which is which?! I keep turning into the wrong direction when they "zuo zuo zuo, nooooo that's your you!!".

Lastly our fanastic night up on the rooftop for bbq. Thank you so much our very organiser the gayna! Thanks Joan ng for the pictures on fb too!! :) Posting them up soon :)

PS: Jiaru was sexy enough to wear Charis's extra pair of cottonon blue/white strips shorts!! HAHA he was the limelight.

Suppose to head to Lejoy's house for usher's countdown but!! Serangoon ehehehe i will be countdowning in the bus ride lol. So left church to downtown instead where it was filled with all sorts of people, stayed at ehub while waiting for celine to get her lazy bum over and she took so long!! Shuling was suppose to come along with us but she rather countdown in her dreams !@#$%



Ehub while waiting for lazy bum to get over! HAHA.

Finally came har har. Hopped into the queue where we managed to get into D'tent and Cao ge's hair looks like on fire from afar because its red in colour! HAHAHAHA. Then when the emcee announced it was 11:59 the whole place was chaos!! And we started countdowning from 20! And when the number got lower we were screaming away omg my voice almost died! THEN HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.



Squeezed out from the sardines of people packed inside and cel bought 8 spraytins and we started spraying each other like mad! Running from one place to another and duck sprayed into my mouth LOL LOL LOL poisonous ley!! Spraytins were so much better foam and party poppers and such, first gift on 2009 was making ourselves look like clowns. HAHA.






Phone jammed! Had coffeebean and i found my nff new found friend. Pure chocolate ice blended tasted so much nicer than starbucks'! Now i know why some prefer coffee bean.

Bought tix for Lady cop and papa crook 1.40am which was equally cool because it opens on 1Jan. Dearest celine treated me, okay she's not a lazy bum anymore :) HAHA hongkong cop movie, couldn't get the storyline at the end though but super hilarious show.

Bus drivers shouldn't sleep early on New year!! LOL. Cab fare home was distraous. I tell you ah, nightime robbery lor. I can't believe school is reopening tomorrow. Can't wait to see the guys in long pants!

Eugene sounds like a loanshark when he calls. "Eh hello!! Where are you?! Still sleeping ah...... wlao eh." I hope to get done with my homework soon. HAPPY 2009!!!!!!!

No comments: