Friday, January 4, 2008

DAY TWO ROCKS PRETTY MUCH TOO. :D

Day one, one jt were all so quiet. -.- Now second day, everyone know each other alrdy, then talkkkkkkk so so much, but nah, they're still so lovable! :D It was quite hard controlling them at first, but after a while it was alright after that. (: They obey us. (:

I love each and everyone of them alot alot! :D Man, they call us senior, was so weird for me to hear. Ahahaha.

Had class decoration, a few games, science lab orientation, cheers & learning of school songs. Yeah, were superb boring!

Games was funnnnny! :D We did stupid forfeit with them. :D Writing the word Justice with our butts! LOL LOL. And we did banana dance for them, which was hilarious! :D Cos almost everyone were thinking sick, hahahahahaha! [:

Got to know everyone better today. :D And I finally managed to remember some of their names! (Based on my poor memory -.-) :D :D

Yuling, Charleen, Joanne, Annabelle, Yiting,eishan, Beckie, Christophere, Teck Hwee, Qing Long, Jun Er, Domenic, Benedict, Junjie, Wen Jun, Wei Yang etc.

Lee Yiting is Timonty Lee's sister! LOL LOL. Blufffffffffffff me huh! Hahaha.

I think for the class decoration, at the start, they were all not cooperative. We had to shout at them to start working. -.- But they ended up decoration the board quite nicely! Siyun gave us thumb ups! :D

Cheering was really gooood! :D We got them to cheer! :D I think they really have the class spirit in them! (: Way to go, jt! :D

Oh man, tomorrow's the last day alrdy. ): I will reaaaaaally miss them! I don't mind being their facilators for the rest of the years! :D They wrote Thank You Seniors today on the whiteboard, that was so so so sweet I tell you! (:

Oh! And once we fished out our handphones, they would follow! And we started exchanging numbers! :D

I have pictures to post! But blogger doesn't seem to be on my side. ):

No comments: