Monday, January 21, 2008

Excuse me, would you like to donate to the Old Folks home? Then cheese. (: Ahahaha lol, was repeating that for the past five hours. Legs pain ah, mouth pain ah, hands pain ah, everywhere also pain ah~

I totally adore small little kids who run towards me to pass me a 2 dollar note, and helping me pick up the envelops which was all over the place when I dropped them. :D

Was slacking for an hour or so, then when the person in charge was walking towards us, then we all stood up and pretended to ask around for donations. (Wink, good acting skills hor!)

Mrted back to Pasir ris ard 445 (We dismissed ourselves early! :D) Had early dinner at Pasir Ris with Jingshi, Corey and Eugene. :D Someone is so mean, to laugh at a person we saw in the mrt, and take my 10 bucks and run all around in white sands! Hur. Even went to the extend to B2! -.- LOL.

(OH AND I SAW WEILING RAI ON THE TRAIN! :D)

No comments: